Rails Magazine Issue #6 released
I am very happy to announce the release of the Rails Magazine Issue #6. It took us a while to get this issue out but it is better late than never. We improved a lot on the backend side and revamped into a new automated publishing system. This will in future enable us to streamline the author submission, editing and publishing process. Olimpiu and Raluca Metiu, the husband/wife combo, worked very hard to get the new publishing system up.
In this beautiful 36-pages full color issue you will find some very in-depth articles and a couple of nice interviews. The issue consists of the following:
- Beautifying Your Markup With Haml and Sass by Ethan Gunderson
- Scaling Rails by Gonçalo Silva
- Interview with Sarah Allen by Rupak Ganguly
- Data Extraction with Hpricot by Jonas Alves
- Deployment with Capistrano by Omar Meeky
- Fake Data – The Secret of Great Testing by Robert Hall
- RubyConf India 2010 coverage by Judy Das
- Previous and Next Buttons by James Schorr
- RVM – The Ruby Version Manager by Markus Dreier
- Interview with Michael Day of Prince XML by Olimpiu Metiu
The digital edition (PDF) is available for free at http://www.railsmagazine.com/issues/6. You can also grab a printed copy available in US, UK and Canada (8.80 USD + shipping).
Download the free digital edition of Rails Magazine Issue #6.